Monty 3300-24 2-speed plus
Pneumatic Tilt Back Post 2-Speed Tyre Changer
This wdk-certified tyre changer in 2-speed technology optimises torque and speed depending on the requirements of mounting and demounting operations.
This optimises and accelerates operation and consequently increases productivity.
Scope of application: shops with medium tyre service volume.
- Certified by wdk for gentle and user-friendly mounting and demounting of UHP and run-flat tyres in line with OEM specifications
- With pneumatic mounting tool easymont pro and "plus" kit (standard equipment) for handling of UHP and run-flat tyre systems (additional optional adaptors required for PAX and CSR tyres)
- Double-acting bead breaker cylinder
- Mounting head vertically and laterally adjustable in spaced-apart position relative to the rim
- Pneumatically controlled movement of mounting head towards the rim
- Self-centring four-jaw turntable
- Plastic protection inside jaws and on mounting head to avoid damage to alloy rims
- Quick-inflating valve
- Outer clamping range up to 24"
- Pedal-controlled tilt back post, pneumatically locked in working position and pneumatically tilted forwards / backwards
- Two turntable speeds (7 and 13 rpm)
- Pedal-controlled inflation
- Tool box with pressure gauge fitted on separate post
- Bead breaker blade supported in three joints
- Bead breaker infinitely adjustable
- Top-side bead seating kit