Monty 3550 plus
Pneumatic Tilt Back Post Tyre Changer for Wheels up to 26" Diameter
This tyre changer is equipped with the pneumatic mounting tool easymont pro and the "plus" kit, hence can handle all conventional, UHP and run-flat tyres quickly and easily.
Owing to the large outer clamping range of up to 26" (up to 30" with optional jaws) the machine is perfectly suited to handle very large tyres.
Scope of application: shops with high tyre service volume, especially for large wheel diameters.
- Certified by wdk for gentle and user-friendly mounting and demounting of UHP and run-flat tyres in line with OEM specifications
- With pneumatic mounting tool easymont pro and "plus" kit (standard equipment) for handling of UHP and run-flat tyre systems (additional optional adaptors required for PAX and CSR tyres)
- With optional jaws for wheels of up to 30" diameter
- Mounting head vertically and laterally adjustable in spaced-apart position relative to the rim (pneumatically controlled)
- Inverter technology for two turntable speeds (7 and 14 rpm)
- Bead breaker blade supported in 3 joints
- Bead breaker adjustable in 2 ranges: 40-340 / 140-440mm
- Tool box with integrated precision pressure gauge
- Pneumatic tool lock and pneumatic tool approach
- Pedal-controlled inflation
- Pneumatic tilt back post, pneumatically locked in working position and pneumatically tilted forwards/backwards
- Double-acting bead breaker cylinder
- Self-centring four-jaw turntable
- Plastic protection inside jaws and on mounting head to avoid damage to alloy rims
- Quick-inflating valve
- WAVE tyre lever
- Quick exchange device
- Also available as monty 3550 without "plus" kit (not certified)