Australia & New Zealand
Consider Snap-on if you want to grow with a company that:
- Has a solid strategy and a clear plan to execute it.
- Is enthusiastic about its products, its people, its prospects.
- Has a world-class brand, a respected history; a deep commitment to making products of the highest quality.
- Is innovative, forward-thinking, smart, strategic.
- Has great global potential.
- Is passionate about being the best.
Company Store Manager – Clayton / Springvale, VIC. Great opportunity to run one of Snap-on’s mobile company stores selling Snap-on products to professional technicians in the area. (Our Company Stores employees follow a similar operating model to our Franchisees).
Automotive Diagnostic Technician / EBI Coordinator – Arndell Park, NSW. Automotive electrician / master technician with diagnostic experience to join our product development team, assisting with the research, development and writing of Experience Based Information content for scan tools.
Franchisee Coordinator (billing administrator) – Arndell Park, NSW. Experienced administrator to assist with processing of financial transactions, credits and charges for franchisees’ weekly accounts, assisting with billing enquiries and regular telephone liaison with franchisees.
Phone: Gill Scopes on 02 9837 9111
Email: apply by email to SOTA.email@example.com
If you’re thinking about taking on a franchise, and you need a little more information, this is the place to start