Australia & New Zealand
Consider Snap-on if you want to grow with a company that:
- Has a solid strategy and a clear plan to execute it.
- Is enthusiastic about its products, its people, its prospects.
- Has a world-class brand, a respected history; a deep commitment to making products of the highest quality.
- Is innovative, forward-thinking, smart, strategic.
- Has great global potential.
- Is passionate about being the best.
· EBI Coordinator - Automotive electrician / master technician with diagnostic experience including oscilloscopes to assist with the research, development and writing of Experience Based Information content for scan tools.
· Diagnostic Testing Technician – Automotive electrician with diagnostic experience to assist with testing vehicle communication systems, the functionality of new content on diagnostic scan tools, logging test coverage etc.
For More Information
Phone: Gill Scopes on 02 9837 9111
Email: apply by email to SOTA.email@example.com
If you’re thinking about taking on a franchise, and you need a little more information, this is the place to start