Australia & New Zealand
Consider Snap-on if you want to grow with a company that:
- Has a solid strategy and a clear plan to execute it.
- Is enthusiastic about its products, its people, its prospects.
- Has a world-class brand, a respected history; a deep commitment to making products of the highest quality.
- Is innovative, forward-thinking, smart, strategic.
- Has great global potential.
- Is passionate about being the best.
· Customer Service Officer – Arndell Park, NSW. Opportunity for experienced technical customer service person - assisting with telephone enquiries, processing quotations and orders, product and parts, warranty and tool repairs etc.
· Franchisee Coordinator (billing administrator) – Arndell Park, NSW. Experienced accounts administrator to assist with billing and processing of financial transactions, credits and charges for franchisees’ weekly accounts, statement enquiries and other franchisee support.
· Sales Program Coordinator – Arndell Park, NSW. Internal sales support project coordinator with technical / parts experience to administre sales programs including equipment and tool storage, ordering, logistics, repair and warranty, customer liaison etc.
· Automotive Diagnostic Technician / Customer Support - Arndell Park, NSW. Join our Customer Care team / Technical Help-Desk assisting customers in use of diagnostic products, as well as scan tool repairs.
· Casual / part time Territory Researcher – Sydney, NSW. Ad hoc casual opportunity – Travel around the region vising customer workshops to collect survey information and record data in Excel and maps.
For More Information
Phone: Gill Scopes on 02 9837 9111
Email: apply by email to SOTA.email@example.com
If you’re thinking about taking on a franchise, and you need a little more information, this is the place to start